Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “BIRD ON A WIRE”

Bird On A Wire (2173), 30 x 10 x 1.5", oil on museum quality stretched canvas with the staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $105.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: What is it that makes us prefer certain colors at certain times in our lives. I have found that I always have had the same favorite color for clothes that I wear, etc. But when it comes to using a particular color in my painting, that is an entirely different story. I seem to have a favorite color for a period of time and then it changes to a combination of colors or just a different single color. I seem to become rather obsessed by that color and just can’t seem to get enough of it. I can’t figure out what causes the change and move onto another color, but what strikes me as the greatest color ever can be simply of no interest a couple of months later and something else will have taken its place. Attracted to Certain Colors Now and Then ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.