Monday, February 19, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “EYES ARE SOFT WITH SORROW”

Eyes Are Soft With Sorrow (2171), 24 x 20 x1.5", oil on museum quality stretched canvas with the staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $120.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: There are some nights when stretching out in bed is the best feeling in the world. I wonder what makes those nights different from others, but for some reason my bed is just incredibly comfortable. I especially like it when I get that “incredibly comfortable” feeling when I wake up in the morning. There is something so comforting about it - talk about waking up on the right side of the bed....... Incredibly Comfortable Sleeper ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.