Sunday, February 11, 2007

OIL Painting Abstract BG Morrow stretched canvas “THOUSAND KISSES”

Thousand Kisses (2167), 6 x 12 x 3/4", oil on museum quality stretched canvas $60.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen inspired series.








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Don’t you just love to find things? It must be something left over from being a child, but there really is nothing more thrilling than to be walking somewhere and find something really cool that you can pick up and keep. It just brings a little thrill to your life during that instant of finding it and again when you can share with someone what you found. So, I am going to make it my goal in life to leave things that would be great to find as I am out on my walks. I left my first thing today and it is just about as much fun to leave something as it is to find something. Leaving things to Find ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.