Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Leonard Cohen inspired “DANCE ME TO THE END OF LOVE”

Dance Me To The End Of Love (2152), 24 x 18 x 3/4", oil on stretched canvas $110.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I love to dance - mostly while alone. I have the best time when I paint. I crank the music up loud and the dancing and painting begins. I have recently begun working with glass part of the time and once again the dancing starts. There is a strong connection between music, dancing and creativity with me. I think it takes all three together to move into that creative state. Dancing Into Creativity ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.