Friday, January 26, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas “SALLY GAL”

Sally Gal (2146), 3 x 5 x 3/4", oil on stretched canvas $40.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: There are some people you meet in your life who seem to have the ability to see right into your soul. They sense things about you, sometimes even before you do, and they are there to lend a helping hand, shoulder, or advice at just the right moment. These people are a blessing to anyone’s life and should be cherished for the wonderful beings they are. They are in tune in a way most of the other folks in your life are not - it makes them stand out in an unusual way and just the mention of their name can bring a smile to your face. I have spent most of my life as a self imposed loner other than my immediate family and in the past several years have been very blessed with having two of these very special folks enter my life. I like to call them my Earth Angels. During a time when self doubt was at its greatest they both came strongly back into my life, once again, to bolster me against the tides of life. Propped up and holding strong due to my earth angels ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.