Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Leonard Cohen inspired “I’M YOUR MAN”

I’m Your Man (2145), 8 x 6 x 3/4", oil on stretched canvas $50.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I think computers are a wonderful asset to our lives, but I also believe they are the one thing that can literally make me lose my mind in a short amount of time. When things go wrong with them, it makes me nuts. This week it has been one headache after another with my computer......Back up and running, but losing it a little bit ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.