Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Bob Dylan inspired “UNION SUNDOWN”

Union Sundown (2140), 5 x 3 x 3/4", oil on stretched canvas $40.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Well, I sold 4 of my paintings the night of the show with interest in others, which they believe will sell by the end of the weekend. Very exciting. My first live public showing of my work. I am far too shy to seek out public showings of my work and because of my dear friend, Carmine, I was able to have a showing and it was a thrill of a life time for me. Thank you, all, for your best wishes. Finally, Live and Public ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie,

You go girl!! Wow, 4 paintings, I am proud of you and I would be thrilled too!!! I really am inspired by you... I pray you keep on sellin!!!

Hugs, Rose from Florida

Friday, 19 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.