Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Bob Dylan inspired “DON’T THINK TWICE IT’S ALL RIGHT”

Don’t Think Twice It’s All Right (2139), 4 x 3 x 3/4", oil on stretched canvas $40.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Tonight is the showing of my works live in Fort Myers, FL at the Sandy Butler from 8-10:00 pm. I couldn’t be more excited and thanks to my friend Carmine for thinking of me. Excited beyond belief ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bonnie,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you tonight... you're gonna be great, I know it! You're so inspiring!!! Love your new pieces this week... your doors are all portals to our new lives.... xoxo Rose

Thursday, 18 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.