Sunday, January 07, 2007

“THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Bob Dylan inspired

This Land Is Your Land, 4 x 4 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $40.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Why do some people go out of their way to be mean to others? This is something I will never understand. What happened to treating others how you would like to be treated? I don’t understand why someone would use the precious little time they have here on earth to be mean and hateful towards another human being. Does it bring them some sort of gratification to be cruel? I don’t understand this and I don’t know that I want to understand what kind of mind set would make a person like this. I imagine it is a rather unhappy and angry place their life is in for them to be so mean to other lovely human beings. I also worry for them as well as pity them, as they have now set some pretty bad karma in motion for themselves.

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting; very 3-D

Tuesday, 09 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.