Sunday, December 31, 2006

“BALLAD OF A THIN MAN” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Bob Dylan inspired

Ballad Of A Thin Man, 4 x 4 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $40.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: What a beautiful New Year’s Eve we are having. The sun is shining and No Rain! Yipee! I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year’s Eve and a Happy and Healthy 2007. We are spending it dancing with family and friends. I am looking forward to the year 2007. I hope it will be a year full of new discoveries, pleasant surprises and adventures with my art. See You All Next Year!!!

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.