Tuesday, December 19, 2006

“THUNDER ON THE MOUNTAIN” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Earth tones

Thunder On The Mountain, 8 x 10 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $49.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)










Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I am a lot like a car. I need to have my oil checked occasionally. I can always tell when I am low on oil, as I crave the oiliest foods. I can eat them and it tastes wonderful. When I eat oily foods when I am not low on oil they don’t taste as good and it always ends up making me feel sick.

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.