Monday, December 11, 2006

“TRUE LOVE TENDS TO FORGET” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Earth tones

True Love Tends To Forget, 8 x 10 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $49.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: When I was younger every little slight towards me bothered me deeply and I remembered it and never let it go. Now that I have gotten older, I have realized the true worth of a person and it is not at all affected by all of the little things that bugged me at one time. It is in the true love that we have come to know and cherish above all else. Once you reach the true love stage, it is easy to forget all of the little transgressions we are all guilty of and love the person and the relationship for what it is. There is nothing greater on this earth than true love. Once you have mastered it with your personal relationships then you can offer it to all mankind. Accept everyone for who they are - bumps and all, as we are all here learning to love entirely and without judgement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.