Sunday, December 10, 2006

“SENOR” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Earth tones

Senor, 5 x 7 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $39.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Why is it when you have something you have to do and really don’t want to do, you can always find so many things that you should do instead of what you have to do. Sometimes I find myself cleaning my studio (one of my least favorite jobs) just to avoid working on commission pieces. I so hate doing commission works. It is just so difficult to paint something that isn’t coming direct from my soul at the time I am painting it. I would rather go into my studio, turn the music up loud and just let what happens naturally to happen - now that is bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.