Tuesday, December 05, 2006

“TIL I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Earth tones

'Til I Fell In Love With You, 9 x 12 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $49.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Sometimes I get very lonesome for my memory. I can remember, and it wasn’t all that long ago, that I had the best memory. In fact, it was nearly flawless. Now I find that I must make lists and then remember where I put the list and to take it with me. It has to be written on a sticky notepad so I can stick it to my finger so I won’t put it down and forget about it between my home and the store. I think the biggest problem is that my brain is overloaded with insignificant bits of trivia and the hard drive is full. There should be a shop that you can go into that cleans your brain out of bits of trivia and frees up more hard drive for one to use as you get older. Either that or create extra memory chips that we can plug in so it will run fast once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.