Wednesday, November 29, 2006

“SNUG BUG” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Earth tones

Snug Bug, 4 x 6 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $49.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I mentioned before what a wonderful cook my mother was. Well, my father loved my mother’s cooking. She used to bake a lot and especially before a big occasion. Once, my mother made several pies for some big celebration and she hid them around the kitchen to keep my father out of them. The celebration came and went and several weeks later my father was sniffing around the kitchen looking for something good to eat. He found a pie and couldn’t have been happier. My mother came home and by that time my father had already eaten half of the pie. She asked him where he got the pie and he told her he found it in the back of a cupboard. She asked him if it tasted good and he responded that it was delicious. She then told him how old the pie was and it was not fit to eat. So, upon closer examination, my father found the pie was indeed covered with a fuzzy coating of mold. Luckily, my father had a stomach of iron and never got sick from it, but we all had a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.