Monday, November 20, 2006

“NOT FORGOTTEN” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Earth tones

Not Forgotten, 4 x 6 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $49.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: My mother was an excellent cook and made everything from scratch. Most kids would appreciate this, but my sister and I were not as impressed. We thought it was so cool that the rich kids got to have the really soft white bread, little tiny bags of potato chips and twinkies in their lunches while we were stuck eating sandwiches made on homemade bread with fresh fruit and homemade desserts. When my father got a better job and we had to move to a neighboring town and leave all of our friends, I asked my Mom if Dad would make enough money so we could have a twinkie instead of homemade cookies in our lunches.....what I would give for one of those wonderful home cooked lunches now, I had no idea just really how good I had it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.