Wednesday, December 13, 2006

“DARK HEAT” Oil Painting Landscape Minimal Meditation BG Morrow stretched canvas

Dark Heat, 5 x 7 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $39.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I guess I should introduce you to my best friend. His name is Rudy and he is my constant companion. He is a Bichon Frise and a true character. My daughter and husband bought him for me when my daughter was going off to college. This was to help me not be so lonesome. Well, it worked and he accompanies me most everywhere. He also lets me know when I have worked too late. He has a great sense of time and when I have passed my usual working hours, which is very easy for me to do, he quietly lets me know with a constant soft growl until I turn the lights off in the studio for the evening. He is very patient with me and the amount of time I spend painting. I love my Rudy and he is my true companion.

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.