Saturday, December 23, 2006

“SOMEDAY BABY” Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Bob Dylan inspired

Someday Baby, 4 x 4 x .75", oil on stretched canvas $29.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Today is one of my favorite days of the year. In the evenings when I am relaxing, I knit scarves all year long. Then one day every year before Christmas I take all of the scarves and head downtown with any of my daughters that wish to come and we give them to all of the folks on the street. It makes for such a pretty day in town with all of these people wearing brightly colored scarves. So, today is the day and I am excited to get started and see how it all looks once they are all handed out. Happy Holidays all!

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.