Friday, January 19, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Bob Dylan inspired “I WAS YOUNG WHEN I LEFT HOME”

I Was Young When I Left Home (2141), 6 x 4 x 3/4", oil on stretched canvas $40.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I have been contacted by a gallery from Carmel by the Sea in California about representing me. I have sent off some photos and we shall see. They are interested in my Orbs / Angels Heaven series of works. My dear friend and collector, Carmine, is urging me to go ahead and try to get representation in a gallery here. He writes: “It's amazing, how different they look in person as opposed to the ebay site. That's why they belong in a gallery.” I may take his advice, as Carmine has been nothing but a blessing to me. I will have to spend several days building up the courage to do something like that, but we shall see.....

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.