Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas Bob Dylan inspired “SHENANDOAH”

Shenandoah (2148), 3 x 4 x 3/4", oil on stretched canvas $40.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00)








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I have been in a great race my entire life. I am in a race with time. I have so much I need to do and create before I die and I try to get the most out of every waking moment. So, I hate going to bed, because to me it means wasting time sleeping. Yet, in the morning when I wake up cozy in my covers, it doesn’t bother me a bit to roll over and catch a few more moments of sleep......odd thing, this precious time.....Racing On ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.