Friday, February 02, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Geometric BG Morrow stretched canvas “WHAT WE FORGOT TO DO”

What We Forgot To Do (2154), 24 x 12 x 1.5", oil on stretched canvas $90.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00)







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Forgetting! Yes, that is very troublesome. I find that I have so much on my mind at all times that I have trouble remembering anything at all. I make notes everywhere I go, as ideas fly fast and free. Then the only problem is finding where the note is.......Let Me Remember ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.