Saturday, February 17, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “LET IT GO”

Let It Go (2169), 30 x 10 x 1.5", oil on museum quality stretched canvas with the staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $100.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen inspired series.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Well, I got to be the fly on the wall with one of my Leaving Things to Find items. We have a patch of beautiful lush green irish moss that grows out from our gardens onto our sidewalk in front of our house and I have been leaving little items on the moss, but have not seen anyone get them. My studio and office takes the entire second floor of my home, which includes a secluded deck that I sometimes use to paint on. Well, I was out there painting yesterday and heard some children come by and sure enough they found the item. They were just tickled, even their mother was excited for them. It was a joy listening to them in their excitement over their found object even when they had gone more than a block away you could still hear their shrill excited voices. Now that was such a joy to be a part of in a hidden sort of way. Sometimes a Fly on the Wall ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.