Friday, February 16, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract BG Morrow stretched canvas “SILENT VICTORY”

Silent Victory (2168), 24 x 18 x 3/4", oil on museum quality stretched canvas framed in black wooden frame $150.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series.








Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I saw some flowers today on my walk. Those have got to be the most appreciated flowers of the year. I stopped and just stared at them and took in their beauty. Trying to savor it and hold onto it since there are no flowers this time of year. Ah, it was a glorious site and something I will remember. Those flowers, as small and simple as they were, are the stars of my winter and are cherished. Enjoying the Biggest Little Flowers ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.