Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract BG Morrow stretched canvas “FIELD DREAM”

Field Dream (2164), 24 x 20 x 3/4", acrylic on museum quality stretched canvas framed in black wooden frame $140.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I used to have this recurring dream when I was a child. I was on a hill of sand but I was smaller than a grain of sand and I was trying to crawl over all of these huge grains of sand to get to the top of the hill. Forever Striving For The Top ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.