Monday, February 12, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract BG Morrow stretched canvas “DRIFT AWAY”

Drift Away (2162), 30 x 24 x 1.5", acrylic on museum quality stretched canvas $180.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I wonder if you can think yourself taller. I was very short as a child and not really bothered by it. But, I always knew I would grow and be taller - I was just sure of it. Well, when I was 14, I was still very short - 4 feet 11 inches, but still believed I would be taller. But it wasn’t a great concern of mine either - I just knew I would be taller. Well, being a girl, at 16 you are done growing except for maybe a little bit and I was still under 5 feet. But, for some reason I began to grow when I was 16 and by the time I was 19 I finally finished growing and came in at 5 feet and 6 3/4 inches. Since then I have lost a little height, but I think I just thought myself into being taller by being so sure I would be. Holding steady at 5' 6" ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lori said...

Very nice blog yoou have here

Sunday, 27 February, 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.