Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract BG Morrow stretched canvas “GLORY FOUND”

Glory Found (2166), 30 x 30 x 1.5", acrylic on museum quality stretched canvas $225.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series.

SOLD

Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I love bright colors. They seem to give off energy. Just being around them energizes me. Color is a huge influence in everything that I do, but walking into a brightly colored room is like having a great cup of coffee.....mmmmmm good. Best in Bright ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.