Sunday, February 18, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “CHIMES OF FREEDOM”

Chimes Of Freedom (2170), 30 x 24 x 3/4", acrylic on museum quality stretched canvas with the staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $250.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Some days I get so lost in my work that I can lose an entire day. Yesterday was one of those days. I started creating and it seems before I knew what had happened it was dark and the day was gone. It was a very good day even though it disappeared so quickly, as this morning I got up and looked at what I had done yesterday and I was very pleased. It seems when I get most lost in my work the better it is. Hoping To Get Lost Again Today ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.