Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “THEY ARE LOST”

They Are Lost (2172), 4 x 3 x3/4", oil on museum quality stretched canvas with the stapled sides painted black, framing suggested. $25.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below.

SOLD
Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Color is such an important part of my life that I wonder what it might be like to live in a black and white world. I wonder how people would act and how it would affect their moods. I get a slight taste of it during the winter when most everything is gray and it certainly affects me and my moods. The more color that is in my surroundings the brighter I am. Thrives on Color ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.