Friday, February 23, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “I HOPED YOU WOULD COME”

I HOPED YOU WOULD COME (2175), 24 x 18 x 3/4", oil on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $150.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Are we affected by our names? I am a long time believer that your name will affect how you are and how you act. When I got married I took my husband’s name and I didn’t feel like myself. So, after 3 years I switched back to my maiden name and have felt like myself ever since. Bothered by Names that are not Mine ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.