Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “SAVING ME”

SAVING ME (2204), 24" x 20" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $168.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Does the atmospheric pressure affect one’s mood? I have often wondered if it is the rain that will make me feel blue or is the atmospheric pressure? It seems when I was in the southern states for a visit and it was warm and it rained that it didn’t bother me as much as it does up here in the north.....Pressured Into Being Moody ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.