Saturday, March 24, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “ANOTHER DAY COMES”

ANOTHER DAY COMES (2201), 36" x 24" x 1.5", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $300.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Do you think we would be more understanding of one another (males and females) if we spent part of our life as one sex and the other half as the other? Lets say at 30 or 35 you transformed into the opposite sex and yet retained the knowledge of the sex you were before...... I think we might be a little more tolerant with the opposite sex during our second half of life having spent the first half as that same gender. We seem to be wired so completely differently that sometimes it is very tough to understand where the other side is coming from since our thought processes are so completely opposite. Instead, I spent 50 years trying to figure out what makes them tick and do the things they do. Not that their actions were wrong, they were just not the actions I would have taken. The answer was so completely different than anything I expected. I had to completely remove myself from my feelings and thoughts in order to understand that their feelings and thoughts are so very different and yet perfectly normal for them. So, now I have come to terms with how they act and react and understand and I cannot help but think how much more enjoyable my life would have been had I known this early on........ Finally at Peace With The Opposite Sex ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Wonderful work! With the recent events in my life I spend a lot of time watching the night sky and waiting for "another day". This painting really made a connection for me.

Monday, 26 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.