Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “THE HUNGER FOR YOUR TOUCH”

THE HUNGER FOR YOUR TOUCH (2195), 4" x 3" x 3/4", oils on museum quality stretched canvas with stapled sides painted black, framing needed. $25.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: This morning I walked down by the water and had the most wonderful experience. This giant bald eagle flew right over my head, swooped down low over the beach and then back up high in the sky again. Had I been on a ladder I would have been able to touch him as he flew over my head. He was massive and such power with just one flap of the wings - the whoosh that resonated with that easy flap of his wings - Incredible! A Sight That Will Stay With Me Forever ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.