Thursday, March 08, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “TOUCHED YOUR PERFECT BODY”

TOUCHED YOUR PERFECT BODY (2188), 30" x 10" x 1.5", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $105.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I had a dream that my neighbor had Koala bears in her attic and she was keeping it a secret from me. Well, one day I went over there and the Koala bears were on the front porch sitting in the sun and no one was around. I picked one up and was so happy - because you know, they are the best huggers in the world! They love to just be held and hugged and snuggled - their fur is the softest I have ever felt. So, I just spent the remainder of my dream hugging the Koalas and snuggling into their fur - happy as could be. When I woke up I was so mad at my neighbor for keeping the Koalas secret from me that I had to call her and tell her about the dream and how mad I was when I woke up. Now she keeps teasing me about the adorable Koalas she has in her attic that she won’t let me see or touch. Wishing To Spend the Day Snuggling and Hugging a Koala in the sun ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.