Sunday, March 04, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “DON’T TURN ON THE LIGHTS”

DON’T TURN ON THE LIGHTS (2184), 6" x 12" x 3/4", oils on museum quality stretched canvas with stapled sides painted black, framing needed. $65.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Sometimes things are just way too funny. I love it when I can laugh until I cry. I love it when I laugh so hard that I have forgotten what got me started in the first place. Laughter is the one thing in life that is totally free and something I intend on doing every day of my life. Laughing Out Loud ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.