Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “I KNOW YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP NOW”

I KNOW YOU NEED YOUR SLEEP NOW (2179), 24 x 18 x 3/4", oil on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $150.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I was wondering what has happened to all of the grasshoppers in the Pacific Northwest. I know, when I was a child, there were grasshoppers everywhere and I used to spend a lot of time playing with them. I have noticed in recent years that I very rarely see grasshoppers. Where Have All The Grasshoppers Gone?.....~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.