Monday, March 05, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “COMES ROUND TO YOUR SOUL”

COMES ROUND TO YOUR SOUL (2185), 24" x 20" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas framed with a black wooden frame. $168.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.







Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I woke up this morning with the words of a song running through my head. I was halfway to the bathroom when I noticed I was singing the words and tune. What was so odd about it is that I have never heard a song like that before, but in my head the song and words seemed so real: “purple rows of red flags, running on, running on.....” What a Life I Lead In My Head ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.