Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “MY LOVE GOES WITH YOU”

MY LOVE GOES WITH YOU (2186), 24" x 18" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas framed with a black wooden frame. $150.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal button or you may go to my website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.


SOLD

Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I was watching the birds this morning on my walk and so wishing I could fly. It just looked so glorious. It was a sunny semi-warm day and they were soaring around in the gentle breeze - gliding as they catch the wind. What a way to spend the day. Dreaming of Flying ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.