Monday, March 12, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “BOTH OF US MUST CRY”

BOTH OF US MUST CRY (2192), 14" x 11" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas framed with a black wooden frame. $95.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $15.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: The birds were so happy yesterday when I was on my walk. It was warmer than it has been in awhile and the birds were just talking like crazy. It was a delight to listen to. Today when I was on my walk the birds were relatively quiet and it is much cooler out today. So, I guess they are a lot like me - Much Happier When It Is Warm ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.