Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “NOW I NEED YOUR HIDDEN LOVE”

NOW I NEED YOUR HIDDEN LOVE (2194), 24" x 18" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas framed with a black wooden frame. $150.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I think I would like to have pink hair. Not a bright or hot pink, but a bubble gum pink. It would be so nice if we could choose the color of our hair with our outfits each morning. Today is Definitely a Bubble Gum Pink Hair Day ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.