Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “REPENT’”

REPENT (2199), 6" x 4" x 3/4", oils on museum quality stretched canvas with stapled sides painted black, framing needed. $25.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I have decided to find or make some little furniture and household items, etc. to put in the hole in the moss. Maybe some tiny fairy wings to lean up against the side of the hole. Anyway, I think I will build what appears to be a little home in the hole. This will make the borrowers / fairies theory a bit more enticing for the little ones when they find the sparklies outside the hole in the moss. Now I must go about finding or creating these tiny household items to set up their home. Creating a Magical Little World ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I like this piece very much. It reminds me of New Mexico. Just found your blog but I will be returning - great work.

Friday, 23 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.