Friday, March 16, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “I AM NOT THE ONE WHO LOVES”

I AM NOT THE ONE WHO LOVES (219 ), 5" x 3" x 3/4", oils on museum quality stretched canvas with stapled sides painted black, framing needed. $25.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I have decided to cut my new paintings back to every other day rather than everyday. I have been working on learning lampwork bead making and would like to devote a touch more time to this creative endeavor. I will still be listing new paintings and I will be painting daily, but only listing every other day. Following Another Creative Whim ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.