Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “LET ME FEEL YOUR MOVIN’”

LET ME FEEL YOUR MOVIN’ (2198), 8" x 6" x 3/4", oils on museum quality stretched canvas with stapled sides painted black, framing needed. $43.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $6.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

SOLD


Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: My project “Leaving Things to be Found” is going so well. It is just a delight when I get to watch someone find something I have left. There are a few spots around town that get found every day and then there are others that are still waiting for a finder. My favorite, of course, is right out in front of my house. We have this mossy area where the moss grows over the sidewalk and there is a hole in the moss and it looks like some little animal or something unknown lives in the hole - I like to pretend it is a fairy or borrower or something like that. So, I leave wonderful little sparkly things just outside the hole. It is just so neat to hear the little ones when they discover what is laying there - even with some of the adults. The funny thing with the adults is that they usually pick it up, look at it and then place it back. The children pick it up and squeal with delight at their great find and run off with it. This will be even more fun when the weather is better and the children are out more. Still Leaving Things To Be Found ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.