Friday, April 27, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “SLIPPING THROUGH”

SLIPPING THROUGH (2216), 36" x 24" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $100.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I hate to get stuck on the same subject for too long, but the most wonderful thing happened the other day with the Leaving Things to be Found project. I went out for my evening walk and there on the mossy spot was the object I had left earlier in the day and beside it was the most beautiful little bouquet of flowers (mostly flowers and very little stem - so I am sure they were picked by a rather young person). They are now sitting in a juice cup upon my table. Touched by the Unending Kindness of People ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work, I'm on my way to check out the website right now!

Friday, 04 May, 2007  
Blogger Maine Artist said...

Hi Bonnie!

TAG, you are it

Pampe has tagged me in a WORLDWIDE game of ARTIST BLOG TAG....you're next!

You can find the details and rules on my blog.

Keep on painting, Laura

Wednesday, 23 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It gives me the impression of "flying saucers" in outer space. Sorry, I grew up as a sci fi fan and couldn't pass up commenting here. ;-D

Thanks, it's nice work.

Friday, 28 December, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

How amazing things can become once they have got the artistic touch of professionals, they are capable of transforming pictures from nowhere this is why I also love the Canvas Photo option which come out great from photos which otherwise do not seem as appealing to us.

Friday, 01 August, 2008  
Anonymous AscenderRisesAbove said...

what great things found when stopping long enough to look

Monday, 04 January, 2010  
Blogger mrknaughty said...

wow very nice and brilliant work
mrknaughty

Thursday, 30 September, 2010  
Blogger Arunava Mukherjee said...

extraordinary blog..
Car Hire Liverpool

Tuesday, 04 January, 2011  
Anonymous oil painting techniques said...

I will check out the site as well! Great work on this! Thanks for sharing this!

Sunday, 12 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.