Saturday, April 14, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “ETERNAL BLISS”

ETERNAL BLISS (2212), 24" x 20" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $100.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I watched the movie Lake House a couple of nights ago and what a wonderful movie it is. I just love the concept of the movie - incredible! I suggest you all take the time to view it. You must pay attention as it can be rather confusing, but leave your mind open and fall into it. What a Delightful Concept To Get Lost In - Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.