Monday, April 09, 2007

Oil Painting Abstract Cohen Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “TOWER OF SONG”

TOWER OF SONG (2210), 24" x 20" x 3/4", oils on museum quality stretched canvas framed with a black wooden frame. $215.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $25.00) This is part of my Leonard Cohen music inspired series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I was over at my daughter’s house yesterday. They have this english bull dog that has no idea it is a dog. She thinks she is just one of the kids. Their youngest daughter, Sasha, loves to jump on the trampoline and so does the bulldog. Well, yesterday, they are both on the trampoline and when Sasha quit jumping and sat in the middle, the bull dog started to jump just to keep things bouncing. My daughter says she loves to bounce on the trampoline and the only way to keep her off it is to move the ladder away. Love That Bouncing Bull Dog ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

I really like this one; the feeling of texture that comes with it.
Can't imagine a dog jumping on a trampoline!
I wanted to drop you a note about a change that I am making on my blog.
I am changing the format soon to create a quicker download and I plan am taking my recprical links to it's own page. But I wanted to make the recprical page special - rather then just listing people I thought I would put a little thumb photo or the logo of the site and a brief description. I appreciate your listing of my link on your site so I wanted to see if you were interested in this. If you are interested please send the image you would like to use and a short description to this address. I plan to create that page before I update my main page template. Right now the bare bones link page is at:
http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress/?page_id=4330.
It will be a slow process as I will only be able to work on it a little bit a day.
Let me know if you are interested.
Jacquelyn

Monday, 29 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.