Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “ARE YOU ALONE”

ARE YOU ALONE (2214), 36" x 24" x 1.5", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $100.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Well, another very exciting chapter in the “Leaving Things To Be Found” project. When I went for my walk yesterday, I noticed there was nothing to be found on the moss outside my home. So, I made a mental note to put something out there when I got back. Upon my return I was about 2 blocks away from my home and saw this jogger running by, he came to the mossy spot and stopped and bent down and then jogged off. When I got there I found the most exciting thing....Sitting on the moss was something I had left to be found many weeks before. Now, how exciting is that? It seems there are others joining in on the fun and making sure there is always something to be found - not only making exchanges, but now returning items so there is always something there. Still Loving This Project ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Thank you so much for keeping us posted on your "Leaving Things" project. This little exercise in the human spirit is wonderful.

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.