Monday, April 16, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “PERFECT SEASON”

PERFECT SEASON (2213), 30" x 30" x 1.5", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $100.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: I wish rain was colored. That way when things were wet they would be the color of rain and it wouldn’t be quite so depressing as when they are just wet. Rain should be all of the colors of the rainbow and when things are wet they are the colors of the rainbow also. Wouldn’t that make a rainy day a little more bearable? I think I might actually look forward to the rain once in awhile. Dreaming Of Colorful Rainy Days ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Rainbow colored rain - what a great idea. Liviing in the MidWest we have more than our share of dreay days so I vote with you on this one.

Lovely color in todays post though - thanks for brightening up my day.

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.