Friday, April 20, 2007

Acrylic Painting Abstract Orbs Series BG Morrow stretched canvas “BEING THERE”

BEING THERE (2215), 36" x 24" x 3/4", acrylics on museum quality stretched canvas with staple free sides painted black, no framing needed. $100.00 (shipping/insurance/tracking $35.00) This is part of my Orbs / Angels Heaven series. Painted in 2007. You may purchase the painting use the PayPal Buy It Now button or you may go to my secure website to make the purchase. See website connection below photo.

















Bonnie G. Morrow, aka Ambrosia Arts, Oil and Acrylic Paintings, Fine Art Abstract original Contemporary modern paintings on canvas


THOUGHTS: Well, my Leaving Things to be Found project just keeps getting better and better. Yesterday my doorbell rang and there was a young man standing there with the object from the moss asking me if it was mine and had I dropped it. Of course, I said, “no” and that I knew nothing about it. So, he was tickled and kept it and went on his way. Now, wasn’t that kind of him to see if I had dropped it - Still Amazed by People and their Kindness ~ Bonnie G. Morrow

Visit my website for more paintings:

www.bgmorrow.com

SAVE 50% OFF Gallery Prices!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Chevrolet Kodiak Turbo said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Friday, 02 September, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

hemos agregado un trackback tramitarpasaporteencolombia.com hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback manualidadespararegalar.org hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback cuentosinteractivos.net hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback verazgratis.org hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback verazgratisenargentina.org hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback www.datacreditoconsultagratis.co hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback copiadelrutenlinea.net hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback copiadelrutenlinea.org hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback datacreditogratis.org hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback www.datacreditocolombia.net hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback consulta por cedula en las oficinas de datacrédito hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback consultar gratis un informe por cedula en colombia hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback consultar gratis un informe por cedula del datacrédito en colombia hacia este artículo
hemos agregado un trackback consultar gratis un informe por cedula del datacrédito en colombia hacia este artículo

Sunday, 30 June, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muy buen posteo, agregamos un trackback libreveraz.com hacia este artículo

Thursday, 29 January, 2015  
Blogger hammad said...

This article is really a pleasant one it assists new the web
viewers, who are wishing for blogging.




Adobe Creative Cloud Crack

Monday, 30 November, 2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically
the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking
for this certain information for a long time.
T H A N K S F O R S H A R I N G

Sunday, 28 February, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.