Tuesday, September 27, 2011




ETERNAL BLISS

20 inches tall x 24 inches wide x 3/4 inches deep

Original Abstract Art Painting - Acrylic on Stretched Canvas

By

Bonnie G Morrow


$75 + shipping


If you would like to purchase this painting, click on this link:

Each painting is an original work of art signed by myself, the artist. Paintings are created on professionally stretched canvases using only the highest quality oil and acrylic paints. Painting prices are deeply discounted without discounting the quality of the work, so that I may continue to paint and earn a living at the same time. My painting photos are watermarked with my business name "Ambrosia Arts" to prevent them from being copied. My works have been copied in the past - so, if you are concerned that a piece signed by me is an original, please contact me as all of my original paintings are catalogued by me with special markings on each painting to guarantee you are purchasing an original Bonnie G Morrow painting.

Please contact me with any questions, as it is of utmost importance to me that my customers are completely satisfied.


Thank you for looking at my work.

Best ~ Bonnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.