Thursday, March 01, 2012


BETWEEN TWO OPINIONS
30 inches tall x 30 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep
Original Abstract Art Painting - Oils on Stretched Canvas
By
Bonnie G Morrow

If you would like to purchase this painting, just click this link:
Contemporary Abstract Art Paintings Originals OIL BG Morrow IMMORTALITY 30x30x1.5 inch

Each painting is an original work of art signed by myself, the artist. Paintings are created on professionally stretched canvases using only the highest quality oil and acrylic paints. The staple free sides have been painted black - no framing necessary. Painting prices are deeply discounted without discounting the quality of the work, so that I may continue to paint and earn a living at the same time.

Please contact me with any questions, as it is of utmost importance to me that my customers are completely satisfied.

Thank you for looking at my work.
Best ~ Bonnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free counters provided by Andale.